Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid lvl 80

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid lvl 80 Empty [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid lvl 80

Post  ooglawoogla Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?
im 19 living in UK. I'm currently studying Business Studies at university and i'm not working XD.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
monday-thursday and sunday 6-11
friday-saturday 5-whenever

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)
ive been playing for about 4years. Originally on my mage dont play him anymore tho "ooglawoogla"
my druid playtime is just under 17days.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
i was in the guild before it was remade into "unyielding darkness" forgot the name of it. I left mainly because of the fact that ppl weren't putting effort into raids or anything. They join raids in shit gear expecting free i'm fat and dont enchant gear. I'm currently in the guild "funny guild" but the guild is pretty much dead.
5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
on my mage i've cleared up to twins in AQ40,upto teron gorefield in TBC,
only raided in WOTLK on my druid. Cleared up to Sapphiron 10man,cleared 10man OS,VoA.
cleared 25man Naxx,OS,VoA. I also done some pretbc fun raids on this char e.g bwl

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
lvl 80 female Tauren druid. 14/0/57 Resto

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Oogla
I might b wearing some boomkin gear cos i switch between specs when i do Hc's with friends cos we r both healers. Item differences:
Ancestral Sinew Wristguards (Blue wrist)
Spectral Seal of the Prophet (Blue ring)
Splint-Bound Leggings (Epic legs)
The Egg of Mortal Essence (Epic trinket)

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0VG0uZZf0Iubuxiuihst
WG for AoE heals
Maximises regen and reduces cost of heals
Don't spec Tranquil spirit because i dont use Nourish a lot.
And the rest of the other talents aren't really needed as a healer.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
As a resto druid i mainly heal the tanks only but i guess raid healing would b possible.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
Don'thave any resistance gear.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
im 401 alchemy.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
ooglawoogla mage lvl 70 was my orignal main character raided with him upto WOTLK.

13. Why do you want to join Solace?
I'm looking for a raiding guild as my current guild is pretty much dead.

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?
Snigerjens= friend of a friend.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
yes

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?
yes

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
latency is around 150, dont lag or d/c.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
Think this is answered in question 2. But when i raid i dont have any interruptions.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
I have the Northen Vanguard achievement but im willing to farm anything needed.

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

ooglawoogla

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid lvl 80 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid lvl 80

Post  Tiffani Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 am

Trial status..... granted!

Tiffani
Admin

Back to top Go down