Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Mommel Druid Level 70

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Mommel Druid Level 70 Empty [ACCEPTED] - Mommel Druid Level 70

Post  Mommel Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:25 am

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

My name is Cyrille, I'm from Holland (Groningen to be exact), live on my own, 20 years old and studying at the university of Groningen.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

My playtimes are pretty much whenever I want to. My study isn't that time consuming, so I'll be able to play enough to be an active enough raider. I am a typical student tho, which means I'll be going out and party and hang out with friends a couple of times a week too. But that won't hold me from being able to probably join at least 4 raids a week.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)

Well, I have played WoW from the day it was released, but when tbc was released I stopped playing until a couple of weeks ago. I was a hardcore raider back then and have always been in the top guilds at my server (which was Frostmane back then). My playtime on my druid is only 10 days, but I do have experience healing in endgame raids, on my priest.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

On my druid I haven't been in any serious guilds yet. With previous characters I was always in hardcore PvE guilds. I haven't been in many guilds because I'm a loyal person. For as far as I can remember I've been in two serious guilds. I have also been an officer in those two guilds.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Pre tbc I have seen everthing there is on various characters. Even had some top 10 Europe bosskills in BWL and NAXX. Post tbc however I don't have any experience, because I just dinged 70 two days ago. I'm sure this won't be any problem tho since I'm a quick learning and as I have said, I've had previous experience healing in raids. I used to play as a rogue at first but when my first guild was in need of active healers I switched to my priest and I have been playing him for most of the time ever since.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

My character is named Mommel (used to be Momme, but that name was taken on Ravencrest when I transfered -.-). It's a tauren druid, level 70 ofcourse and my spec is full resto. But I'm willing to spec whatever way you want me to. I enjoy being a healer and I've always played as a healer too so that would be my first choice. But being a damagedealer in the form of a moonkin sounds really nice aswel, so I'm absolutely ok with that also if you prefer that!

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Mommel

My gear isn't too impressive, since I only just dinged 70 but since you'll be aiming mainly at WotLK I don't see that as a problem.

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Well it's full resto.. not much to say about. Was planning on changing one or two little things because I made a small mistake when I was respeccing today ^^

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

It appears blizzard is aiming at druids being a hybrid class that could function in different ways in a raid. This makes them able to have multiple roles in a raid. Personally I think druids are one of the best healers you can get, so their role should be healing mostly. They can however be very good damagedealers too in moonkin form. So if you include the raid buffs moonkins provide there should certainly be a spot for them as damagedealers too in larger raids.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

None at the moment, will work on that tho..

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

I have both skinning and leatherworking at 350+. I don't have any rare recipes yet for obvious reasons. I am planning on getting as many possible after WotLK releases tho.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

I do not have any other characters at lvl 70 at this moment because I stopped playing when tbc released and only just started playing again. I do have 4 other characters at lvl 60+ however (a rogue, a priest, a warlock and a hunter) whom I might level to 70 one day... As i said earlier, I have a lot of raiding experience on my priest and rogue and with the other two characters I've been into most instances as well.

13. Why do you want to join Solace?

Seems like a great guild. I heard lots of positive things about you guys and I share your vision on raiding and WoW in general. I also know some people in the guild.

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?

I know Shadii, who is my sisters boyfriend ^^ I know Tiffani and someone else whose WoW-name I can't think of at the moment vagely via my sister aswel...

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Ofcourse!

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?

Yep, should be no problem at all, my computer is always on...

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

Close to never. I live in a student home which has access to the university connection which is damn fast!

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

Since I live on my own I have all control possible over my own playtime. I can play 24/7 if I want to, with noone on my ass.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yep, should be no problem at all. Done it before and even enjoyed it with some nice music on!

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

Nothing I can think of after all these questions ^^

Mommel

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Mommel Druid Level 70 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Mommel Druid Level 70

Post  Shadii Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:42 am

Thumbs up here!

Pre-tbc he was almost too hardcore (europe top 10 first kills? omg!) and we still like vanilla raiders, don't we!
Living in a student-home is ofcourse perfect for maintaining a raiding-schedule, he missed some tbc-raiding but this guy's
obviously pro enough to get back on the track soon enough!

and his sister's cool too Surprised!

I vote for getting him in!

//Shadii
Shadii
Shadii

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffani Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Hey Cyrille, thanks for applying and welcome to Solace. As we are in need of more healers, you've been taken in on your first choice - healing! Whisper me ingame for an invite to the guild. Nice application by the way!

PS: Forum access hereby granted.

Tiffani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down