Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Eximinate Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Eximinate Shaman Empty [ACCEPTED] Eximinate Shaman

Post  Stan/Eximinate Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 am

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello, Im Stan. Im from the Netherlands, 17 years old. Still leaching on my parents..

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Im playing almost every schoolday from 15.00 till 18.00 and in weekend only on sunday. I can play in the evenings too.
I think my play times will rise after 13 November.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)

I started the same day TBC was launched. Pff i dont rlly know my play times on chars. I have like 45 days played on my ally shaman. Played 15 days on my hunter. 4 days and 7 hours on my current char and loads of hours on alts.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, give us an approximate timeframe, explain reasons for leaving.

My prior guild was a guild on frostwisper, ally. But i can't remember the name of it. I wasn't very long in the guild, because the guild felt apart after some time.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Kara (full), Gruull (full), TK(all exept Kael), and saw some raiding of tiff and shadii

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, gender, talent spec.

Well eximinate is a shaman. level 58 atm. played 4 days 7 hours so far. Levelling enh. Elemental when hit 60. Orc Male.
I will spec elemental @ level 80. PvE and PvP

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Eximinate

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=hEh0qcdetMxsx0xxI
Explaining:
Took all damage increase and pve talents, most of the others are pvp or unrelevant.
I have put some points in improved shield. I don't know if this will affect the mp5 given by water shield?
If not, i can put those points in other talents. Maybe for totem buffing or damage reduction?
No talents in shocks, cause i won't use shocks much in pve. Maybe a flame shock at the beginning of my damage rotation.
But that is not worth it putting points in shock talents.
No talents in resto either, cause it's just throwing talent points away.

9. Please explain the role of your class in high end raid content.

Im massive dps (elemental), giving u a hard time to overdps me. Dunno if shaman is still good dps in wotlk tho. And next to that im support giving u all nice buffs in my party. I can offheal and respec resto for some raids if necesarry.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

I got no resist gear. And i have 0 resists unbuffed.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

I have got no tradeskills so far. I'm thinking about levelling herbs and inscription when woltk will be launched.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

Eximinate- frostwisper (ally shaman) mainly pvp http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Eximinate
Vesuviana- Ravencrest in the guild alrdy http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Vesuviana

13. Why do you want to join Solace?

Cause my RL friends Shadii, Tiff, Vesuviana, Nayru are in it and i like to own some pvp/pve with them.

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?

Tiff, shadii, vesuviana, nayru are all RL friends. I know them from school.

15. Are you willing to accept and follow all of our rules?

Ofc

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?

Ye

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

Latency is pro, fps sucks sometimes

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

Well i can play when i want, but i dont think i want to play all night, morning, mid day. evening and night again..
And playing when dinner is up isnt a good idea either:<

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yes, i even like it..

20. Do you have something to add to your apply?

Yes i do, thank you. I'm not the only person playing on eximinate. Another RL friend (known to tiff, shadii, nayru) works with me together. This is not our first char together. Vesuviana is levelled and played by both of us too. We can organise our plans and play times on the chars very well. And your probably won't even notice we are 2 different persons.

I hope I introduced myself clear.
If there are any questions. You can always contact me on forum or ingame. (or RL)
Maybe you all make an apply too, Officers and ex-horizon members?

Cya
Stan/Eximinate
Stan/Eximinate

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Eximinate Shaman Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Eximinate Shaman

Post  Sevi Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Welcome to Solace.
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down