Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] - Warrior level 80*

2 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] - Warrior level 80* Empty [DECLINED] - Warrior level 80*

Post  Mosakäft Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello ! my name is Oliver and i live in Sweden. I'm 19 years old and i work at days, training ThaiBoxing 4 days a week and wow at evening/night.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

mondays i can play from 17:00 -01:00 or more , Thuesday ,wednesday ill train from 18:00 to 20:00 so i can play after 21:00~~

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)

Oh alot ! 85 days on this warrior also it was my first wow character , i got my warlock (lvl 70 now) it got 50 days , also got a Tauren Shaman with 40 days.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

I'm new at this server, but i was in pvp guild , EVO at shattered hand also i was in one guild long time ago, just raiding kara and so .. nothing speciall...

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Karazhan
Gruul
And some lvl 60 instances long time ago..

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

My character is a orc male. I used to play Arms (pvp specc) but now im fury (18/53/0)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something
about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Mosak%C3%A4ft
I dont got so much pve gear , ill do my best to get one now in Wotlk!Smile

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Ill use this one ^ check it on armory ,(18/53/0)fury

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Buff the melee / tanks with their shouts. Don't know what else to add there , ill will do some good dmg to Smile

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

None

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

my mining is at 430 at the moment , and my Blacksmithing is at 446 , first aid 420+ and cooking 404 , fishing 375 (Ill go for 450 for all)

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

I got my Warlock (Akashaa lvl 70) she is a blood elf female ,
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Akashaa

And my Shamanlvl 70 Elemental, nothing speciall old character.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hefaiston

13. Why do you want to join Solace?

I did see your post in trade about the guild. And i was looking for a raiding guild , so this seems to bee perfect,

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?

Noone, im new at this server..

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yes of course.

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?

Yes I will.

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

No i do not use to lag, and i dont think ive been disconected yet!

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

I use to eat around 18:00, 19:00 but i can push it forward or eat erlier.. and i can play to 00:00 or 1 hour more if i really need.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yeah i think so ..

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

Hm , aint got that much experince of pve , but i will listen and learn fast !

Thank you

/Oliver

Mosakäft

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - Warrior level 80* Empty Re: [DECLINED] - Warrior level 80*

Post  Sevi Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks for your apply mate.

I won't be able to give you an answer today, let me get back to you tomorrow.

// Sevi.
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevi Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:17 pm

You're not what we're looking for at this point, best of luck in the future.
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down