Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Vasurael Rogue Level 70

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Vasurael   Rogue      Level 70 Empty [ACCEPTED] - Vasurael Rogue Level 70

Post  Vasurael Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:06 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?
Hello there all,
You've all seen me in the guild these past two weeks, but I found that it was time for me to properly introduce myself.

My name is Jeff Ubachs , I'm 18 years old and I am , as many of the guild, a dutchie.
I live in the same city as Tiff shadii nayru eximinate and vesuviana.
I currently still attend school but im in my last year of it. After my school im planning on going to either the airforce, or attend our Royal Netherlands Marine Corps. Things I like to do are, playing wow ofc, Hang out with friends and girlfriend and i do kickbox once or twice a week. Im a friendly person with whom you can always have a laugh. I dont mind helping people out as long as its not a "wtb boost 5g plox" kinda job. So ye, this is me in 6 lines.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
Mondays : 15.30-24.00ish
Tuesdays: 1630- 24.00ish
Wednesday: 13.00-24.00ish ( occasional kickboxing but its rare)
Thursday: depends, im either starting at 13.00 or at 15.00 till - 24.00ish again.
Fridays: kickboxing so ye from15.00-18.00 ][ 22.00 -24.00
Weekend : aaaawwll weekend lawng practically
3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)
I've been playing wow since a couple of months after the release. I've always been alliance and i had a tier 2 gnome mage on Frostwhisper eu.
Playtime was about 100 days @ 60, but lvl 70 wasnt anything spectacular. I've had quite some chars but my very first char i created was a human rogue. So therefor im now playing rogue again. Horde this time as u can see =).

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
Ive had a few guilds on my mage but that was pre tbc. With the rogue i havent been raiding that much , only some pugs and some freelancing.

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
* a deep breath *
Onyxia - cleared
Molten core - cleared
Blackwing Lair - cleared
Ahn Qiraj - until Twin emperors
Naxxramas- till the four horseman
Karazhan - cleared
Zul aman - cleared
Gruul's Lair - cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - cleared
Serpentshrine caverns - until leo the blind
Tempest keep- until solarian
Black temple - until Mommy ( i did a full clear on a funserver a couple of times tho , does that count? ^^)

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
My character's name is Vasurael, he was named after his uncle which got pulled over to the dark side after watching Star wars 1,2,3.
His talents were shown in the very beginning of his life when he started to pick mice with 2 toothpicks simultaniously. His wroots therefor lie in Mutilate but hes currently 5/51/5 specced.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Vasurael

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
As mentioned before Vasurael is aiming his interests towards the combat tree and is therefor deep combat. He's planning on getting the most dps out of himself but he's not 100% used to combat, but then again he's trying his hardest until 02.00 each day.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
The main goal of the slick rogue class is to keep outputting the maximum damage you can do without overaggroing, must this happen otherwise the rogue will slit his wrists and be ashamed for an hour or two. We rogues are supposed to interrupt any malicious witchcraft that might be used against his allies.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
I havent got any soz : <
11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
Leatherworking 370 and Engineering 375 .
I dont have many rare recipes but i do carry 35 repairbots in bank which are screaming to be used and abused.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
As mentioned I've had a puppet gnome mage pre tbc and that had been my life for quite some time.
the time went fast and so did the world look when i was carried around ironforge by my little gnome feet.

13. Why do you want to join Solace?
I want to join solace (properly) because i wanna get started with pve again in a serious but fun way. Also many of my irl friends are in Solace and I would like to join their ranks.

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?
Tiffani - He lives in the same street as i do
Shadii - he lives in my backyard
Nayru - hes on the same school as i am
Eximinate - idem
Vesuviana - same again
Lugte - im his bodyguard if im mutilate specc, he does pay me too little... I met him in solace where im currently just a guild puppet and chat machine.
Mommel - Ive met him in solace eventhough he lives in the same city and is the brother of a guild mates girlfriend.
If i forgot you, im ever so sawrey.

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
Yes I do. am i married now? =)

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?
ye gives me time to log out for some minutes

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
What latency, i see no latency?! No seriously I hardly ever lag if i do its because my foot it ripping out the network cabel or the server is just crappy. I only get disconnected once or twice a year, thats when its winter and it rains and a raindrop makes a shortcut with the electricity of the garden lighting. ( my dad insisted on doing the lights himself ).

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
I have 99% control over my raidtimes, as such dinner is normally at 17.00 but sometimes can be shifted to 18.00 ish and i Might not be able to make it. But that as well, only happens a few times a year. Its pretty balanced here =)

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
yes i do
20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
Ye i do, I might seem a little weird, but ....huh wait.. no sorry I am a little weird. And im currently working on getting myself a NPC wise dictionary in public chats. Therefore I find it mandatory to let all of my fellow hordlings know that I might speak of you in a RP kinda way, commencing now. That would be all. Thanks for your time.

May the warmth of the Orgrimmar braziers be with you on the journey to the far and cold realm of Northrend. ( Ill be supplying cookiez )

Last edited by Vasurael on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Vasurael

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Vasurael   Rogue      Level 70 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Vasurael Rogue Level 70

Post  Lugte Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Don't mess with ma bodyguard kk? Cool
Lugte
Lugte

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Vasurael   Rogue      Level 70 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Vasurael Rogue Level 70

Post  Tiffani Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Speak to you about this in-game Smile.

Tiffani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lafeth Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Lafeth likes you !

Lafeth

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Vasurael   Rogue      Level 70 Empty Re: -Vasurael- Rogue Level 70

Post  Stan/Eximinate Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Nice one Vasu:)
Stan/Eximinate
Stan/Eximinate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down