Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Modulijorma Rogue 70

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Modulijorma Rogue 70 Empty [ACCEPTED] Modulijorma Rogue 70

Post  Moduli Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

- Hi there, my name is Osku and I come from Finland. I'm 15 years old and I just slack for my living.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

- I'm playing usually almost every day of a week from 14:00 to around 22:00 during weekdays. During weekends, well, I could say I've much time in my hands. :> Of course if there's something coming up in my schedule and I know it I'll try to inform about it if necessary.

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)

- I started playing in mid November in '06. Played time on my Rogue is around 124 days, and 104 days at 70. (Made me think a bit as this isn't the only char I've spent my time on. ;>)

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

- I've been in several finnish guilds (special mention to <Hunsvotit>! /hug to you fellas) and some other I think. Most recent guild I was in was <CTM> who I raided alot with, left it because I got enough of the whole guild. It just didn't feel like my case at all afterall. My current guild is my awesome slackguild <HULLER OM BULLER>!

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

- Karazhan (Full), Gruul's Lair (Full), Magtheridon's Lair, Tempest Keep (All except Kael'thas), Serpenshrine Cavern (Full), Mount Hyjal (Full), Black Temple (Full). So pretty much everything except Kael & Sunwell. Oh, ZA of course! I think I've killed some bosses there aswell.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

- Beware! Moduli, the fierce & sinister lv.70 Undead Rogue! Well, I think I lied there. Razz He's rather kind and peaceful for an Undead Rogue: Moduli likes to hug people, but sometimes just can't control himself of eating dead corpses and ripping things apart! ;ROAR
But in case he founds himself in ANYKIND of battle situation Moduli prefers to use Combat tree as his weapon over anything else.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Modulijorma - I'll probably have my PvP gear on, but I've got rather nice PvE gear aswell: Most of it is +T5 level, tho I think there's still some silly Karazhan epics among the shiny two parts of T6 & my trusty Talon of Azshara and Blade of Savagery. Wink

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

- See question 6. But here's link for PvE spec I favour: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZGcV0bVzxMGkt (Or 3/5 Vile Poisons, 2/2 Balls of Steel, stun resist powa! ;D)

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

- Slack! Err... I mean... Cheer the raid with silly jokes and going to sauna in middle of raids! Oh, and the most smallest part, mentioning it anyway: "DPS we deliver!"

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

- Only Shadow Resistance gear, and it's around 300 without any buffs. 10 Shadow Resistance without any gear or buffs aswell!

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

- Recently got myself Mining & Engineering, I don't have so many schematics but I've all of the smelting things except the one that drops in Sunwell or so.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

- I've 70lvl Rogue on another server, and I MIGHT have one other 70lvl character on this server aswell. Wink

13. Why do you want to join Solace?

- Saw your post on Ravencrest forums and suddenly I found myself doing this application. Haven't had a guild for a while (Huller om buller doesn't count! Or it does, but the whole guild is just a joke anyway. ;P) and thought that Solace might be a good opportunity to join a guild now.

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?

- I might have met some of you before or so, but I can't really recall to know any of you. (At this point I mention that I've pretty bad memory.) So, hi there!

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

- Yes, most of the time I think.

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?

- Yes, unless I'm too busy wanking in WoW or RL.

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

- My latency ranges from 80-150 usually, I do lag and disconnect every now and then, sometimes also I happen to get crashes but it's REALLY rare. But then again, WHO doesn't get these things sometimes? Overall I've rather stable connection & PC.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

- I can control my playtime pretty much all of the time, I can also stay up bit later for that "one more try". So I can almost always raid without interruptions.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

- Yes

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

- Guess that's it, hope there isn't any mistakes in the application. Thanks and cya laters. /bow
Moduli
Moduli

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Modulijorma Rogue 70 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Modulijorma Rogue 70

Post  Sevi Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Hello Osku.

Thanks for your application, I just got one question for ya;

We plan to end our raids at 23:00, will this be a problem for you?

// Sevi
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffani Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Heya, and thanks for a pretty nice application!

You seem like you could fit in very well with us. Your armory is currently showing your RP gear, tho with your raiding experience and amount of days played I think you've proven your capability well enough.

The only thing that is a problem, is what Sevi stated; we will probably be raiding from 19:15 to 23:00 on weekdays.

Grtz, Tiff.

Tiffani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moduli Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Sevi wrote:Hello Osku.

Thanks for your application, I just got one question for ya;

We plan to end our raids at 23:00, will this be a problem for you?

// Sevi

I don't think it will be a problem. :>
Moduli
Moduli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevi Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Welcome to Solace!

Whisper an officer ingame.
Sevi
Sevi
Admin