Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] - wishhii - Mage

3 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] - wishhii - Mage Empty [DECLINED] - wishhii - Mage

Post  Wishhii Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

Hello Solace! My name is Sebastian and i live in Denmark. I am 19 years old and going in school. Ill play football and wow. Don't have a job.

2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?

Every day of the week from 17.00 to late. except thursday where i am playing football 20.30 and are home late

3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)

116 days and 94 of them in lvl 70

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.

Flashback - Got disband
Pretty Maids - Got tired of pve after taking down lady vashj and began to pvp alot more

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?

Karazhan - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
The Eye - not the whole through
Zul'aman - Cleared

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.

Wishhii lvl 70 Undead mage, Deep pvp Arcane spec atm (61/0/0)

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Wishhii

dont have any pve gear tbh something ill will get in wotlk.

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.

Isnt settle yet.

Spec for wotlk:
Fire/arcane:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage=00550020123030310531223013510000000000000000000000000000230025030110030000000000000000
Great dmg, with a torment of the weak burst (boss need to be shared through but i think all boss can get a slow debuff in wotlk)

Arcane/fire:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage=23050020122000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230025033100230133323102315021
It is a more mobile burst dps, Good against at fight where you really cant just stand still and throw fireball forever.

9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.

Decurser, sheeper, Doing a hell alot of dps and ofc being a Food/vendor machine when needed.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.

None

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?

Enchant 375, got executioner and surefooted
Tailoring 346 atm. Wasted jewelcrafting for it to wotlk.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.

None

13. Why do you want to join Solace?

Want to join serious raiding guild and of coures have alot of fun. And want to raid in wotlk!

14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?

dont know you guys, hope i will come to soon ^^

15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?

Yeah

16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?

Yes.

17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?

34-40ms. dont have any problems with crashes, lag or what so ever.

18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?

full control no problems. Only thursday where i cant really play because of football

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?

Yes

20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?

nope.

Wishhii

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - wishhii - Mage Empty Re: [DECLINED] - wishhii - Mage

Post  Nayru Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Looks like a pretty decent applicant to me. However, we just invited a mage and I'm not 100% sure if we are recruiting another one. Completely out of my league as well haha Very Happy Tiffani will come back to you as soon as possible mate.

Good luck,

Nayru
Nayru
Nayru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevi Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Hello Sebastian.

Decent application, and we've heard some good things about you, but I'm afraid for the time being, we're going to have to decline you, sorry.

Should there be a spot in the near future, you'll be in our mind.

// Sevi
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down