Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid.

3 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid. Empty [DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid.

Post  Haxxy Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:51 am

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?

I'm 14 years old, I live in sweden and I go to school and hang out with my friends.
2. Please list your playtimes below (in-game time), be specific (e.g. Monday: 18:00 to 02:00, etc.). Do you expect those playtimes to change within the next 4-6 months?
Monday + Wednesday + Thursday - 17:00 to 23:00
Tuesday - 14:00 - 23:00
Friday - 15:00 - 23:00, Some weeks I got exams and will studdy whole week.
3. Since when are you playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?(Also include played time at level 70 please)
94 Days in total, 90 days in 70, 4 days in 80
4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
I had a guild for friends only , did some HCs and failure Naxx runs, wanted a serious raiding guild
5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
Pre tbc I got none
Tbc cleared everything to BT and BT
6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, talent spec.
Level 80 Tauren Balance Druid
7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine (we're lazy yeah).Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Haxxy
8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you're currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well. Well, this specc is the one I like the best, does good DMG and got good mana regen.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=00000000000000000000000000000200000000000000000000000005532203125031333213335311231&glyph=150607050403
9. Please explain your vision on what your class should do in a raid.
I'd boost others and my own DPS slightly and offheal if needed.
10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
I got no resistance gear.
11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
None, going to skill up Herbalism and Inscription under christmas break.
12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
I got none.
13. Why do you want to join Solace?
I want a serious raiding guild.
14. Who do you know in Solace, how do you know them?
No one
15. Do you accept and follow all of our rules?
Yes
16. Are you willing and able to read and use our forums daily, as we require?
Yes
17. How is your latency on Ravencrest? Do you ever lag or disconnect? Do you ever get crashes?
At the moment I got 200+ MS, 20-40 DPS, I get DCs now, but we're fixing it.
18. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions? I can keep playing eventho our raidtime is over, I can raid without any interruptions.

19. Are you willing - and have the time to - to farm faction, resist gear and consumables as needed for our raids, outside our raiding times?
Yes
20. Do you have anything else to add to your apply?
No

Haxxy

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid. Empty Re: [DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid.

Post  Nayru Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Hello haxxy,

I'm a bit concerned about your current gear for the end-game content we are currently progressing in. It's not only PvP gear but also generally level 70 gear. You should try and farm some heroics to get the PvE emblem rewards available.

We'll discuss your application tonight,

You'll hear from us.

Nay
Nayru
Nayru

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid. Empty Re: [DECLINED] - Haxxy - Level 80 Balance Druid.

Post  Sevi Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 am

Sorry mate - We're already have the boomkin we need, thanks for your application tho.

Best of luck in the future.
Sevi
Sevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down